Julianna (Deres) Ludwig - Ship Manifest

Scott Ludwig @, Donnerstag, 12.10.2023, 21:09 (vor 216 Tagen) @ Ansgar Mantey

Greetings,
Here are the ages: Julianna 48, Julianna 17 and Marianna 15. I don't know when the family came to Volhynia - that is what I'm trying to find. The family is Catholic.

As far as the manifesto, I was able to find individual manifest's on MyHeritage for the three individuals. The port arrival is May 30, 1910, in Quebec. I'm willing to send them to you by email if you would like.

As far as Julianna (mother) is concerned, I have her birth certificate from Strassburg and the last name is Deres. She was born to Valentin and Elisbetha (Ziegler) Deres. According to Dr. Karl Stumpp "The Emigration from Germany to Russia in the Years 1763-1862", there is a Denis, Valentin 41, from: Kandel/Germersheim-Pf, his wife Magdalena 24, his Children Georg 14, Katharina 12, Ottilia 10, Elisabetha, died in 1812, Rosina,
1813 died, Marianna, 1813 died, Marianna 1 1/4 that settled in the Strassburg colony. In the 1852 Kutschurgan Census, the name was Deres (Denis).

I understand that the spelling of names changed throughout there travels.

I have been able to find my other ancestor's, but the Ludwig ancestral line is my road block. I'm more than willing to email you files, if that helps.

Thanks

Scott

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion